1. Fellowship of Royal College of Radiologists, UK.
2. Fellowship of Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow, UK.
3. Fellowship of Royal College of Physicians Ireland
4. Fellowship of the College of Chest Physicians of India.
5. Fellowship of Academy of Medical Educators, UK
6. Fellowship of the Academy of General Education, Manipal, India.
7. Member of British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists, UK.
8. Member of British Association of Physicians of Indian Origin, UK.
9. Member of British Medical Association, UK.
10. Member of Medical Protection Society, UK
11. Associate of SUHT Clinical Academy, UK.
12. Member of European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology.
13. Member of European Head and Neck Society.
14. Member of National Association of Clinical Tutors, UK.
15. Member of Particle Therapy Co-operative Group (PTCOG)
16. Member of International Society of Intraoperative Radiation Therapy (ISIORT)
17. Member of International Geriatric Radiotherapy Group (IGRG)
18. Member of International Stereotactic Radiosurgery Society (ISRS)
19. Member of Asociación Española de PROTonterapia (AEPROT), Spain
INNOVATIONS IN UK
1. Implemented Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) to reduce radiation-induced oral mucositis in Head & Neck cancers at SOC and treated the 1st adult H&N cancer patient in UK in March, 2015 funded by Regional Innovation Fund.
2. Implemented Intra-Operative Radiotherapy employing a mobile Electron Linear Accelerator for treating recurrent rectal cancers and GI cancers for the first time in UK.
3. Involved with a private provider in setting up a Proton therapy projects across UK.
4. Implemented Photo-medicine (LLLT) in treating cancer treatment related Trismus & fibrosis in May, 2017 at SOC.
5. Implemented PhotoBioModulation Therapy PBMT to reduce radiotherapy therapy induced toxicities for first time in private sector for Genesis Care UK.
MANAGERIAL POSITIONS OF DR RAMKUMAR
1.Thames Valley & Wessex Operational Delivery Network (ODN) Radiotherapy Lead from 1,March,2022, leading implementation of radiotherapy services for NHS England.
2. Clinical Oncology Expert for the Task Group for National Head & Neck cancer pathway development for NHS England and NHS Improvement Cancer Programme Timed Pathways Group from April,2021
3. Radiotherapy CRG Board Member for NHS England and NHS Improvement from 2019.
4. Clinical Expert for Technology Appraisal for National Institute for Health and Care Excellence-NICE from 2019.
5. External Professional Advisor for Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman from 2019.
6. FRCR Part-B Examiner & FRCR Exam Board Member in Clinical Oncology at Royal College of Radiologists, UK from January,2018.
7. Senior Medical Advisor & Lead Clinician-Proton Therapy-Rutherford Cancer Centre/PPI-UK from March,2018.
8. Medical Director-Proton Therapy UK-a division of Proton Therapy Centre, Prague 2017-18.
9. Cancer Network Lead in Head & Neck cancer for Wessex Cancer network
10. British Medical Association South Central Executive Council Member since August,2018
11. Public Engagement Committee Member at British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists (BAHNO) from January,2018.
12. Expert Reviewer for National Institute for Health Research Evaluation, Trials and Studies Coordinating Centre (NETSCC) since October,2017
13. Specialist Advisor for CQC - Care Quality Commission, UK from May 2016
14. Member of Advocacy Group-International committee of Royal College of Radiologists(RCR) since March 2016.
15. Clinical Leaders Forum Member for Genesis Care, UK since November, 2015-Feb,2018 advising Management Board of private oncology group-Genesis Cancer Care.
16. National e-Proton Therapy Steering Group Member for Department of Health funded project from March 2015.
17. Faculty Board Member in Clinical Oncology - Royal College of Radiologists, UK by election from September 2013- 15.
18. RCR Curriculum Committee Member for Clinical Oncology from April 2013 to September 2015
19. Senate Member of Clinical Reference Group(CRG) for complex Head & Neck for NHS Commissioning Board, UK from March 2013-16.
20. Patient Safety Lead for School of Medicine in Wessex Deanery, UK since November 2012
21. RCR Fellowship Evaluations Committee Member from October 2012 until September 2015.
22. UK National Cancer Peer Review Panel Member from November 2012
23. Clinical Oncology National Recruitment Steering Group Member from November 2012 -14
24. Specialty Training Board Member by election in the Faculty of Clinical Oncology, Royal College of Radiologists, UK from September, 2012 until September, 2015.
25. Training Program Director for Clinical Oncology for Wessex Deanery, UK from May 2010 until September 2014.